Stainless-steel | Can’t be eaten | Can’t be beaten
- Highly rodent resistant proofing strip with 10 gnaw-proof SS wires
- Easy and fast to install, labour-saving, durable and cost-effective
- For horizontal and vertical proofing of gaps up to 35 mm
- Tested and accredited by Danish Technological Institute in rat attack test
- Easy-to-clean, non-toxic rodent and pest protection.
- Easy cutting with snips or knives for low trimming waste
- Quick installation by one person using screw hole markings
- Low price and ten-year durability
- Long rolls in flat boxes for easy storing, handling, and transportation
|Measurement with units or type
|RodeXit straight door sweep
|Elastic main component
|Extremely robust Santoprene thermoplastic elastomer
|Rodent resistant barrier
|10 close-set steel wires
|Solid and gnaw proof stainless-steel wires with a diameter of 0.04 inch (1 mm)
|Distance between the steel wires
|0.2 inch (5 mm) – i.e. too little for a mouse to squeeze through
|Distance between the edges and the first steel wires
|0.1 inch (3 mm)
|Cross sectional dimensions
|0.16 inch (4 mm) thick and 2.4 inches (62 mm) wide
|7.8 oz per yard (0.24 kg per meter)
|Screw hole markings
|2 for every 4 in (10 cm)
|Minus 40 F to plus 140 F (-40 to 60 Celsius)
|Thermal expansion and contraction
|Shore A Hardness
We are working with leading and largest pest control agencies of India and based on last year performance we rate PECOPP as our number one company for pest control.
PECOPP has been providing flawless pest control services to our hotel.
Taj Lands End, Bandra
Well trained team and usage of quality products. Very happy with response time.
We are associated with PECOPP since 2007. The staff is highly knowledgeable and diligent in rendering pest control service.
Fortis Hospital, Vashi