Pecopp Disinfection & Sanitization Services
PECOPP Disinfection Service
Cleaning and disinfecting or sanitizing surfaces and objects that people frequently touch helps reduce the spread of infection. Commercial disinfection or sanitization by PCO also helps improve the sanitation status of premises.
We at PECOPP value the need for environmental hygiene for microbial control at your premises and provide disinfection services for your safety.
Why should you select PECOPP for disinfection or sanitization?
- We disinfecthospitals, hotels, and residential premises.
- We use a safe disinfectant effective against coronaviruses and other microorganisms like bacteria and fungi.
- We daily screen our employeesfor illness and send only fit ones to your premises.
- Our teammembers keep atwo-meter gapfrom othersfor physical distancing.
- Our technicians thoroughly wash and disinfect their hands after every treatment and touch only necessary objects at your premises.
- We offer online pay and signature service for social distancing and contactless treatment.
PECOPP’S disinfection or sanitization solution:
We want our customers to thoroughly clean their premises before our disinfection. Pre-cleaning gives greater reach and surface contact to a disinfectant. Our disinfection includes two treatments:
1) Misting: We use an Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) mister to spray disinfectant into the air. The micron-sized disinfectant particles of the in-air kill microorganisms on contact. We swab high-contact surfaces like doors and handles with disinfectant.
2) Wipe off treatment: : After misting, we spray the high-contact surfaces a second time with disinfectant.
After our treatment, we request our customers to prevent people entry for one hour for disinfectant action. we stick notices showing the time of our service and the time we want customers to re-enter their premises. Disinfection or sanitization tis a one-time service and carries no warranty, as introducing a fresh load of microbes can re-contaminate treated premises.
What precautions can you take to prevent infection?